Arlington, VA is a city built on service and dedication, and your nonprofit organization is part of that legacy. Nonprofits are making history every day, and their hard work is the engine behind meaningful change and making dreams come true.
However, nonprofits can’t meet their goals without keeping their focus on what really matters: their mission. When it comes to nonprofit organizations, bookkeeping, funding, administration, and compliance all present unique challenges, and all these issues can detract from a nonprofit’s goals.
Many nonprofit organizations know how to do a lot with a little, making funding and staffing stretch as far as possible. This flexibility is key to a nonprofit’s success, but another important factor also gets overlooked: knowing when to call in professional help instead of making do. For many nonprofit organizations, that means finding nonprofit bookkeeping services near me in Arlington, VA.
Enter Good Steward Financial Company. We are a nonprofit bookkeeping service, and we specialize in 501c3 services in Arlington. We take a comprehensive approach to handling the bookkeeping for your nonprofit and streamlining all your financial processes, freeing up the time, energy, and funds necessary for your nonprofit to focus on its mission.
Our broad range of Arlington 501c3 services addresses all your nonprofit’s bookkeeping needs. We offer our clients:
- full-service accounting and bookkeeping for non-profit organizations, which provides accurate, actionable financial insights
- annual audit assistance, working with a CPA to prepare your annual audit and add value to your non-profit
- cash flow management, assisting nonprofits with day-to-day transaction records
- fractional CFO services, offering a financial professional to lead your organization to full-time success for part-time prices
- payroll processing, including weekly, biweekly, monthly, and semi-monthly payroll processing, direct deposits, W2s, W3s, 1099s, custom payroll reports, and payroll tax filings
- QuickBooks services, helping you take advantage of the best financial software for nonprofits and providing set up, training, and ongoing support
At Good Steward Financial, we place a premium on service, honesty, and integrity. Each of our team members is hand-selected to adhere to Good Steward Financials high standards and strong moral code. We are a Christian company, and our staff leads with servants’ hearts. After all, our mission is to help you help others.
Don’t lose precious time (or money) searching for nonprofit bookkeeping services near me. Contact Good Steward Financial Company today and see how our Arlington nonprofit bookkeeping services can transform your 501c3.