Benefit from Our Quality Financial Advisory Services at a Fraction of the Cost
Part-Time Fractional CFO Services—Grow Strategically. Save Smartly.
Once you incorporate your 501c3 nonprofit organization, the next step is to ensure that your efforts and decisions are aligned with your mission and help you achieve growth and success. This is when you need an experienced Chief Financial Officer onboard. However, it can be extremely costly for a newly launched nonprofit to hire a full-time CFO with a tight budget. A good alternative here is to take advantage of our part-time CFO services.
Along with specialized nonprofit bookkeeping services, we also extend fractional CFO services. Our fractional CFOs are experienced, passionate and knowledgeable. We work in your nonprofit’s best interest, ensuring your fundraising efforts are well-aligned with your mission while accounting practices are stable and strategic.
At Good Steward Financial, our fractional CFO helps you manage your nonprofit proactively by providing you with quality financial advice for informed decision making, eliminating uncertainty, and mitigating risk. With us, you get a professional and experienced CFO’s expertise at a fraction of a cost. Thus, you save on the cost of hiring a full-time CFO while enjoying the same level of services.
Fractional CFO Services—How It Benefits Your Nonprofit?
Here are the numerous ways that your nonprofit can benefit from our part-time CFO services:
- As our part-time CFO takes care of your finances, you get ample time to focus on your mission and the cause you work for
- We help you develop a solid understanding of your nonprofit financial side to avoid unpleasant surprises in the long run and experience better control over your money
- We provide you with actionable insights for improved decision making and business planning
- You enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have a skilled and seasoned financial professional overseeing your finances and helping you move forward with financial stability and improved profit margins while avoiding the business risk
- Our CFO can also train and manage your staff for greater financial independence
- We provide quality assistance with budget monitoring and preparation
Other benefits include:
- Profitability analysis
- Tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Assistance with cash management
- Liaison with attorneys, insurance agents, and bankers
- Help with negotiating insurance policies
For more information or Part-Time CFO services, contact us now. Our experienced and knowledgeable CFO can provide you with quality financial advisory services helping your nonprofit grow and improve profits.